Sunday 18 February 2018

The New Toy

18th February, 2018.

No, really … 

Read On … !

Although I suspect I’ve not got much to say.

APART … from thanking my family: they have, bless them, managed to buy me quite a lot of iMac.

Which is taking a lot longer to set up, than I thought.

To be thoroughly honest?

I think I made something of a hash of the initial use of Migration Assistant.

I initially chose to import a lot of my settings and files over my local network: rather than connect the two machines together, via ethernet.

I might just have to get one of those really LONG … !

Hmmm … 

1 comment:

Olga said...

You seem to be of my school of thought, Paul. Why make something easy when it's so much fun to make it as complicated as possible? It looks gorgeous, although I'm sure my mother would have a second heart attack at the cost of such a thing (and she understands nothing of computers. For her, I think apples are things you buy at the grocery store).